twitter

Thursday 24 October 2013

Two hours to watch Murdoch Mysteries

Season 7 has started and after a few cliches and parodies we finally had a proper show with the return of Sherlock Holmes. With the switch to CBC, there seems to be a belief in the misogynist idea that the public will not watch anymore if the leads are allowed to marry. Also with CBC is the insistence that we watch ads, which is why it took 2 hours to watch one show. My ad blocker would block the ads. My computer is at the limit of its ability to deal with the latest technology (its graphics score is 1.0). So my computer would crash and restart. Then I would have to restart the browser, find the CBC player, find my place in the story and watch for another few minutes until the next crash. Anyone would think that the private sector invented the internet.