twitter

Friday 1 August 2014

slow computer

My load of laundry completed before I was able to start this computer and read my email. No kidding. There are some background programs that it takes a while to close. Then the screensaver thinks the computer isn't doing anything. I wonder why. Then the antivirus claims it has updated and there are new versions of software; maybe I should figure out how to program that operation for later in the day. Then 15 or so minutes more of unresponsive script notices.
Dropbox slowed the computer even more so I was glad when it ran out of space and I was able to shift everything to Google Drive and remove it. Google Drive works much better on this computer. This computer is so slow that my post about hoof trimming on the last farm did not publish. Apparently visitors complained to an authority ( I am not sure which one) about the goats kneeling to move around and that got the results that us workers could not get. I am very glad for the goats. Thanks visitors and don't think that no one else noticed and tried to get the problem fixed.