twitter

Friday 15 September 2017

acknowledging my summer

I spent the summer in the library even though I wanted to be doing other things. I found a great school and supervisor, found a new academic team member for my fellowship proposal (4th attempt, 2nd with this particular idea) and a potential future colleague. I spent more than a month of getting no answers or NO answers until the supervisor I asked first responded. I thought I was working on my long term plans but my supervisor told another member of my team that my chances of success were slim right before I submitted my proposal. Today I found out what my competition would be like - 7144 other proposals. H2020 H2020-MSCA-IF-2017 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships - Standard European Fellowships (MSCA-IF-EF-ST): 7,145 proposals